Catalog and Product Management
Aftermarket Catalog and Product Management
OEM Catalog and Product Management
Catalog Availablility - Partstream OEM
StreamsAdmin / OEM Replacement Catalog
Update Ecommerce OEM Prices by Price File Import
Private Catalog and Product Management
Examples of Product Data and Attributes
Export Ecommerce Products and Product Groups to CSV
How do I Create and Publish Private/Custom Catalogs?
Update Fitment by CSV Import
Update Fitment by User Interface
Update Private Catalog Products and Product Groups by CSV Import
Update Private Catalog Products and Product Groups by User Interface
What Should I Know Before Starting a Private Catalog?
Delete or Exclude a Product Group
Ecommerce Products, Product Groups, Categories and Catalogs
Hide an Ecommerce Category or Product Group
Hosting Visuals in Media Center
How to Feature Product Groups
How to Format an Ecommerce SKU for Imports
Update Categories and Category Structure by CSV Import
Update Categories and Category Structure by User Interface
Update Cost Overrides by CSV Import
Update Image Overrides by CSV Import
Update Price Overrides by CSV Import
Update Price Rules & Price Overrides by User Interface
Update Product Group Category Mapping by CSV Import
Update Product Group Category Mapping by User Interface
Update Shelf Inventory and Price by User Interface
Update Shelf Inventory and Sale Price by CSV Import
Ecommerce Checkout Process and Orders
Create Coupon Codes
EasyPost - Feature Summary and Set-up
How to Buy Postage
How to Charge Shipping
How to Configure Paypal for Checkout
How to configure Authorize.net for checkout
How to configure Stripe for checkout
Lightspeed Web Orders Module
Getting Started with Ecommerce
Configure Inventory Rules
Ecommerce Terms and Functions
File Center Import and Export Hub
General Account Settings
Basic ARI CMS Functions
ARI CMS Favorites Menu
Digital Marketing Reports Dashboard
The ARI CMS Dashboard
Update Location Information
Users and User Access
Website Performance Report Overview
Basic Responsive Site Functions
Changing Your Billing Information
FAQ - ARI Responsive Websites
FAQ - The California Consumer Privacy Act (CCPA)
Get Self Help inside ARI-CMS
How Do I Navigate ARI CMS?
How do I reach ARI?
Publish Site Changes
Welcome to the ARI-CMS Self Help Center!
What browsers are supported?
What file formats can uploaded via Media Browser/File Browser?
Dealer Management Systems (DMS)
File Import and Export Options
Intro to Integrations
OEM Price Uploads for Ecommerce and Legacy Ecommerce
Add and Remove Inventory Units
Creating Inventory Packages
Finalizing Inventory Records Imported from a DMS
How Do I Restore My Deleted Unit Inventory?
Importing Units to Inventory Manager via CSV file
Required Inventory Fields
ARI Mobile Jumpstart Guide
CDK Pro-Level Unit Inventory Integration
Configure VDP Getting Noticed Indicator
Enhance Digital Retailing with Payment Genie
How do I generate an authorization code for ARI Mobile?
Inventory Terms and Functions
Managing Unit Inventory for Multiple Store Locations
Sales on Major Unit Inventory
Leads and Forms
Individual Lead Forms
Available Lead Forms
Best Price Form
Contact Us Form
Customer Survey Form
Get Pre-Qualified Form
Make Offer Form
Newsletter Signup Form
Parts Request Form
Rental Request Form
Request Brochure Form
Request Quote Form
Schedule Test Drive Form
VIN Check Form
Value Your Trade Form
Accessing Secure Leads with Password Protection
Configure Lead Email Notifications
Lead Attribution - ARI Responsive Websites
Lead Spam Protection
Leads by Location
Managing ARI Responsive Lead Records
Secure Lead Form: ARI Internal Users versus Dealer Administrators
Tracking Form Submissions with Google Tag Manager
Legacy Ecommerce Configuration
Configure Regions for Legacy Ecommerce
How do I Set a Default Legacy Ecommerce Shipping Option?
Legacy Ecommerce Allowed Countries
Legacy Ecommerce Delivery Methods and Rates
Legacy Ecommerce Regional and City Taxes
Legacy Ecommerce Store Configuration
Legacy Ecommerce Orders
Changing the Status of a Legacy Ecommerce Order
Legacy Ecommerce Web Order Exports
Process or Refund a Legacy Ecommerce Order
Reviewing Legacy Ecommerce Orders
Legacy Ecommerce Payment Methods
FAQ - Legacy Ecommerce Website Checkout & Payment Gateways
Legacy Ecommerce Configuration on Payment Methods Page
Legacy Ecommerce Payment Gateway Integrations
PayPal Integration for Legacy Ecommerce
Legacy Ecommerce Products and Catalogs
Adding Custom Text to Legacy Ecommerce Products
Adding a YouTube Video to a Legacy Ecommerce Product
Catalog Sequence (Legacy Ecommerce)
Custom Products (Legacy Ecommerce)
Exporting & Importing Legacy Ecommerce Price Files
Import Legacy Ecommerce Products (Prices & Availability)
Legacy Ecommerce Catalogs
Managing Legacy Ecommerce Products and Product Varients
Sales on Legacy Ecommerce Products
Import Legacy eCommerce data to Ecommerce
Legacy Ecommerce Promotions Codes
Legacy Ecommerce Terms and Functions
Adding & Editing Custom Brochures with Custom Showcase
Brand Sequence (Brochures)
Managing New Models Products and Product Variants
New Models Catalogs
New Models Terms and Functions
Sales on New Models Products
Products and Services Not Managed in ARI-CMS
Add Custom Services
Add Pre-loaded Services
Enable Services for Display on Website
Enabling the Request Service Form
Managing Services for Multiple Store Locations
Site Design and Content
Components with Dealer Functionality
Business Information Component
Configure VDP Unit Detail CTAs with the VDP Unit Detail Component
Google Analytics Component
Google Tag Manager Component
Highlight Links Component
Item Groups & Showrooms Component
Lead Form Component
Logo Bar Component
Offer Rotator Component
Offered Services Component
Payment Calculator Component
Primary Navigation Component
Secure Lead Form Component
Showcase Home Component
Site Map Component
Social Media Component
Store Locations Component
Components without Dealer Functionality
Breadcrumb Navigation Component
OEM Parts Lookup Component
Page Asset Component
Page Head Title Component
Page Structure Component
Polaris Tracking Component
SEO Content Component: Overview and Setup
Search Bar Component
Component doesn't have an "+ Add Another" option
Component is displaying in an unexpected area
Component isn't displaying on website
Component isn't in my library
I can't access components in the CMS
What components are available for an ARI Responsive website?
What is a Component?
Working with Components
Hours of Operation
How to Create and Publish Blog Posts
Managing the Staff Page
Add Customer Page titles to Filtered Search Results Pages (SRPs)
Adding Links to your Sitemap Page and XML Sitemap
Configuring the Homepage
Product Groups (Inventory, New Models and Legacy Ecommerce)
Updated by Patrick Mares
If you are unsure whether you have Ecommerce or Legacy Ecommerce enabled please see Accessing Ecommerce.
Modify your Responsive website's search function for Inventory, New Models and Legacy Ecommerce.
- Go to Configuration > Search Configuration.
- Select the site you want to configure at the top of the page. if you only have one site attached to this Command Center, your site will already be selected.
- If you have major units (aka Brochure or Showcase products) enabled, you have the option to...
- Edit the Label that displays on your website. The default value is Brochure.
- Edit the Hint that displays when a user viewing a major unit mouses over the Label on either the search results or the detail page.
- Select (or De-select) Display Brochure Products. This function only controls whether these products are included in search results.
- If de-selected, only products loaded into your Inventory Manager will display in the Inventory Search
- Choose the text that you want displayed next to your search bar. The default is Go.
- For each search type available to you, click the "Show" button to configure active status, wording, and default sort initially presented to the end customer. You can also change the order in which the search types are presented to a consumer by using the drag and drop sequencing.
- For the Search Type of Inventory, you can open the configuration menu by clicking Show. The following configuration options will display:
- Enabled (Check box): Select this if you have products loaded into Inventory Manager and/or if you have enabled Brochure units to be included in the search.
- Label: This is the Availability message that is displayed for each web inventory product, on both the search page and the inventory detail page.
- Hint: This is the message that displays in the search bar for this search type.
- Refinement Location: This determines whether your search page refinement options are displayed on the left side of the search page, or the top.
- Primary Industry: If your business sells products from more than one industry (example: Powersport and Trailers), select the option that you consider to be your primary industry. This will determine which refinement menus should be displayed.
Use the "Recommended" sort type to display items based on your catalog or brand sequence order from the Catalog Manager area.