Catalog and Product Management
Aftermarket Catalog and Product Management
OEM Catalog and Product Management
Catalog Availablility - Partstream OEM
StreamsAdmin / OEM Replacement Catalog
Update Ecommerce OEM Prices by Price File Import
Private Catalog and Product Management
Examples of Product Data and Attributes
Export Ecommerce Products and Product Groups to CSV
How do I Create and Publish Private/Custom Catalogs?
Update Fitment by CSV Import
Update Fitment by User Interface
Update Private Catalog Products and Product Groups by CSV Import
Update Private Catalog Products and Product Groups by User Interface
What Should I Know Before Starting a Private Catalog?
Creating Ecommerce Feature Groups
Delete or Exclude a Product Group
Ecommerce Products, Product Groups, Categories and Catalogs
Hide an Ecommerce Category or Product Group
Hosting Visuals in Media Center
How to Format an Ecommerce SKU for Imports
Set Sales on Ecommerce Products
Update Categories and Category Structure by CSV Import
Update Categories and Category Structure by User Interface
Update Cost Overrides by CSV Import
Update Image Overrides by CSV Import
Update Price Overrides by CSV Import
Update Price Rules & Price Overrides by User Interface
Update Product Group Category Mapping by CSV Import
Update Product Group Category Mapping by User Interface
Update Shelf Inventory and Price by User Interface
Update Shelf Inventory and Sale Price by CSV Import
Ecommerce Checkout Process and Orders
Create Coupon Codes
EasyPost - Feature Summary and Set-up
How to Buy Postage
How to Charge Shipping
How to Configure Paypal for Checkout
How to configure Authorize.net for checkout
How to configure Stripe for checkout
Getting Started with Ecommerce
Configure Inventory Rules
Ecommerce Terms and Functions
File Center Import and Export Hub
General Account Settings
Basic CMS Functions
CMS Favorites Menu
Digital Marketing Reports Dashboard
Update Location Information
Website Performance Report Overview
Basic Responsive Site Functions
What is Responsive Design?
What is the SRP (Search Results Page)?
What is the VDP (Vehicle and Equipment Display Page)?
Changing Your Billing Information
FAQ - Responsive Websites
FAQ - The California Consumer Privacy Act (CCPA)
Find Former Navigation Menu Items
Get Self Help inside the CMS
How Do I Navigate the CMS?
How do I Access the CMS
How do I reach ARI?
Publish Site Changes
Welcome to the Self Help Center!
What Browsers Do Responsive Sites Support?
What file formats can uploaded via Media Browser/File Browser?
Dealer Management Systems (DMS)
OEM Price Uploads for Ecommerce and Legacy Ecommerce
Add and Remove Inventory Units
Creating Inventory Packages
Finalizing Inventory Records Imported from a DMS
How Do I Restore My Deleted Unit Inventory?
Importing Units to Inventory Manager via CSV file
Required Inventory Fields
CDK Pro-Level Unit Inventory Integration
Configure the VDP Getting Noticed Indicator
Enhance Digital Retailing with Payment Genie
How Do I Generate an Authorization Code for the Mobile App?
Inventory Terms and Functions
Managing Unit Inventory for Multiple Store Locations
Mobile App Jumpstart Guide
Sales on Inventory Items
Leads and Forms
Individual Lead Forms
Available Lead Forms
Best Price Form
Contact Us Form
Customer Survey Form
Get Pre-Qualified Form
Make Offer Form
Newsletter Signup Form
Parts Request Form
Rental Request Form
Request Brochure Form
Request Quote Form
Schedule Test Drive Form
VIN Check Form
Value Your Trade Form
Accessing Secure Leads with Password Protection
Configure Lead Email Notifications
Lead Attribution - Responsive Websites
Lead Spam Protection
Leads by Location
Managing Responsive Lead Records
Secure Lead Form: Our Teams versus Dealer Administrators
Tracking Form Submissions with Google Tag Manager
Legacy Ecommerce Configuration
Configure Regions for Legacy Ecommerce
How do I Set a Default Legacy Ecommerce Shipping Option?
Legacy Ecommerce Allowed Countries
Legacy Ecommerce Delivery Methods and Rates
Legacy Ecommerce Regional and City Taxes
Legacy Ecommerce Store Configuration
Legacy Ecommerce Orders
Changing the Status of a Legacy Ecommerce Order
Legacy Ecommerce Web Order Exports
Process or Refund a Legacy Ecommerce Order
Reviewing Legacy Ecommerce Orders
Legacy Ecommerce Payment Methods
FAQ - Legacy Ecommerce Website Checkout & Payment Gateways
Legacy Ecommerce Configuration on Payment Methods Page
Legacy Ecommerce Payment Gateway Integrations
PayPal Integration for Legacy Ecommerce
Legacy Ecommerce Products and Catalogs
Adding Custom Text to Legacy Ecommerce Products
Adding a YouTube Video to a Legacy Ecommerce Product
Catalog Editor (Legacy Ecommerce)
Custom Products (Legacy Ecommerce)
Exporting & Importing Legacy Ecommerce Price Files
Import Legacy Ecommerce Products (Prices & Availability)
Legacy Ecommerce Catalogs
Managing Legacy Ecommerce Products and Product Varients
Sales on Legacy Ecommerce Products
Import Legacy eCommerce data to Ecommerce
Legacy Ecommerce Promotions Codes
Legacy Ecommerce Terms and Functions
Custom Catalogs for New Models (Custom Showcase)
Managing New Models Products and Product Variants
New Models Terms and Functions
Sales on New Models Products
Selecting New Models Catalogs
Products and Services Not Managed in CMS
Bluetie Hosted Email
Aliasing a BlueTie Hosted Email account
Create a BlueTie Hosted Email Email Account
Forwarding BlueTie Hosted Email Messages
How do I Access my BlueTie Hosted Email
Unlock or Reset Password for BlueTie Hosted Email
What is a BlueTie Email Enterprise Manager
Dealerpic 360 User Guide
Understanding Your Automated Email Marketing (AEM) Campaigns & Metrics
Using the New Reputation Management Console
Add Custom Services
Add Pre-Loaded Services
Enable Services for Display on Website
Enabling the Request Service Form
Managing Services for Multiple Store Locations
Site Design and Content
Components with Dealer Functionality
Business Information Component
Configure VDP Unit Detail CTAs with the VDP Unit Detail Component
Google Analytics Component
Google Tag Manager Component
Highlight Links Component
Item Groups & Showrooms Component
Lead Form Component
Logo Bar Component
Offer Rotator Component
Offered Services Component
Payment Calculator Component
Primary Navigation Component
Secure Lead Form Component
Showcase Home Component
Site Map Component
Social Media Component
Store Locations Component
Components without Dealer Functionality
Breadcrumb Navigation Component
OEM Parts Lookup Component
Page Asset Component
Page Head Title Component
Page Structure Component
Polaris Tracking Component
Search Bar Component
Add Google Analytics 4 (GA4) with the Tracking Component
Component Isn't Displaying on Website
Component Isn't in My Library
Component doesn't have an "+ Add Another" option
Component is Displaying in an Unexpected Area
What is a Component?
Working with Components
Hours of Operation
How to Create and Publish Blog Posts
Managing the Staff Page
Add Customer Page titles to Filtered Search Results Pages (SRPs)
Adding Links to your Sitemap Page and XML Sitemap
Anatomy of the Homepage
Product Groups (Inventory, New Models and Legacy Ecommerce)
Table of Contents
Updated by Patrick Mares
Add Google Analytics 4 to your Responsive Website
- Log into the CMS (click for details).
- Go to Components from the Dashboard (click for details).
- Look for the Tracking Component near the bottom of the list of Components.If you do not see a Tracking Component in Components please reach out to your web rep.
- Click + Add a new Tracking component instance and click the gear to the right of the new Tracking Component.
- Enter a Name. We recommend naming this Component: Google Analytics 4.
- Copy the GTM or GA4 code from your Google account:
- Confirm where Google requires your GTM or GA4 code (Header, Body, or both). Paste the code into the Tracking Code Header and Tracking Code Body Fields as indicated.
- Click Save and Exit.
- Go to the Dashboard and select the Layouts button under Sites.
- Add your Google Analytics 4 Tracking Component to each Page Layout.
- Click the a Layout tab at the top of the page.Default Page Layouts include Internal Layout and Homepage. You may see additional Page Layouts created for custom Pages.
- Click to expand the Tracking Codes section and subsections. If there is no Tracking Codes section, open the section labeled "main" (ie Main Page Asset or Main Content Section).
- Click + Add Element.
- Scroll down and expand the Tracking Component. Then click on the Google Analytics 4 Tracking Component with your Google Analytics 4 codes.
- Click Publish Appearance Settings to push changes to your site.
- Repeat steps 7a through 7e to add Google Analytics 4 Tracking Components for each Layout within Layouts Management. You can go to the Dashboard and select the Layouts button under Sites to select the next Layout or use the back button in your browser.
- Click the a Layout tab at the top of the page.
- Expect 24-48 hours before Google Analytics 4 starts collecting data after Google Analytics 4 Tracking Components have been added to all Layouts. Consider running through troubleshooting checkpoints below to avoid unnecessary delays due to basic configuration errors.
Check the below steps to confirm you have added Google Analytics 4 Tracking Codes correctly.
- Go to Components from the Dashboard and expand the Tracking Component section. Look for the Tracking Component labeled Google Analytics 4 .
- If you do not see a Tracking Component named Google Analytics 4, it may sometimes be called Google Tag Manager. If you do not see a tracking component with either name, click the gear icon next to any existing Tracking Components and confirm if a Tracking Component contains your google GTM or GA4 codes. If you do not have a tracking component with GTM or GA4 codes, please see Add Google Analytics 4 to Your Responsive Website.
- Make sure the Tracking Component contains the exact GTM or GA4 code from your Google account. Confirm you have no additional whitespace, typos or invisible characters in your entered google tracking code(s).
Google typically provides a small button on the page that copies the exact text you need to paste into the Tracking Component.
- Go to the Dashboard and select the Layouts button under Sites.
- Go through each Layout at the top of Layouts Management and confirm the Google Analytics 4 Tracking Component exists on the page.
- Make sure the Google Analytics 4 Tracking Component is placed within the Tracking Codes section, the Main Content section, the Main Page Asset section, or a similar section of the Page Layout.
- Click Publish Appearance Settings at the bottom of each layout to confirm changes have been pushed to the website.