Catalog and Product Management
Aftermarket Catalog and Product Management
OEM Catalog and Product Management
Catalog Availablility - Partstream OEM
StreamsAdmin / OEM Replacement Catalog
Update Ecommerce OEM Prices by Price File Import
Private Catalog and Product Management
Examples of Product Data and Attributes
Export Ecommerce Products and Product Groups to CSV
How do I Create and Publish Private/Custom Catalogs?
Update Fitment by CSV Import
Update Fitment by User Interface
Update Private Catalog Products and Product Groups by CSV Import
Update Private Catalog Products and Product Groups by User Interface
What Should I Know Before Starting a Private Catalog?
Creating Ecommerce Feature Groups
Delete or Exclude a Product Group
Ecommerce Products, Product Groups, Categories and Catalogs
Hide an Ecommerce Category or Product Group
Hosting Visuals in Media Center
How to Format an Ecommerce SKU for Imports
Set Sales on Ecommerce Products
Update Categories and Category Structure by CSV Import
Update Categories and Category Structure by User Interface
Update Cost Overrides by CSV Import
Update Image Overrides by CSV Import
Update Price Overrides by CSV Import
Update Price Rules & Price Overrides by User Interface
Update Product Group Category Mapping by CSV Import
Update Product Group Category Mapping by User Interface
Update Shelf Inventory and Price by User Interface
Update Shelf Inventory and Sale Price by CSV Import
Ecommerce Checkout Process and Orders
Create Coupon Codes
EasyPost - Feature Summary and Set-up
How to Buy Postage
How to Charge Shipping
How to Configure Paypal for Checkout
How to configure Authorize.net for checkout
How to configure Stripe for checkout
Getting Started with Ecommerce
Configure Inventory Rules
Ecommerce Terms and Functions
File Center Import and Export Hub
General Account Settings
Basic CMS Functions
CMS Favorites Menu
Digital Marketing Reports Dashboard
Update Location Information
Website Performance Report Overview
Basic Responsive Site Functions
What is Responsive Design?
What is the SRP (Search Results Page)?
What is the VDP (Vehicle and Equipment Display Page)?
Changing Your Billing Information
FAQ - Responsive Websites
FAQ - The California Consumer Privacy Act (CCPA)
Find Former Navigation Menu Items
Get Self Help inside the CMS
How Do I Navigate the CMS?
How do I Access the CMS
How do I reach ARI?
Publish Site Changes
Welcome to the Self Help Center!
What Browsers Do Responsive Sites Support?
What file formats can uploaded via Media Browser/File Browser?
Dealer Management Systems (DMS)
OEM Price Uploads for Ecommerce and Legacy Ecommerce
Add and Remove Inventory Units
Creating Inventory Packages
Finalizing Inventory Records Imported from a DMS
How Do I Restore My Deleted Unit Inventory?
Importing Units to Inventory Manager via CSV file
Required Inventory Fields
CDK Pro-Level Unit Inventory Integration
Configure the VDP Getting Noticed Indicator
Enhance Digital Retailing with Payment Genie
How Do I Generate an Authorization Code for the Mobile App?
Inventory Terms and Functions
Managing Unit Inventory for Multiple Store Locations
Mobile App Jumpstart Guide
Sales on Inventory Items
Leads and Forms
Individual Lead Forms
Available Lead Forms
Best Price Form
Contact Us Form
Customer Survey Form
Get Pre-Qualified Form
Make Offer Form
Newsletter Signup Form
Parts Request Form
Rental Request Form
Request Brochure Form
Request Quote Form
Schedule Test Drive Form
VIN Check Form
Value Your Trade Form
Accessing Secure Leads with Password Protection
Configure Lead Email Notifications
Lead Attribution - Responsive Websites
Lead Spam Protection
Leads by Location
Managing Responsive Lead Records
Secure Lead Form: Our Teams versus Dealer Administrators
Tracking Form Submissions with Google Tag Manager
Legacy Ecommerce Configuration
Configure Regions for Legacy Ecommerce
How do I Set a Default Legacy Ecommerce Shipping Option?
Legacy Ecommerce Allowed Countries
Legacy Ecommerce Delivery Methods and Rates
Legacy Ecommerce Regional and City Taxes
Legacy Ecommerce Store Configuration
Legacy Ecommerce Orders
Changing the Status of a Legacy Ecommerce Order
Legacy Ecommerce Web Order Exports
Process or Refund a Legacy Ecommerce Order
Reviewing Legacy Ecommerce Orders
Legacy Ecommerce Payment Methods
FAQ - Legacy Ecommerce Website Checkout & Payment Gateways
Legacy Ecommerce Configuration on Payment Methods Page
Legacy Ecommerce Payment Gateway Integrations
PayPal Integration for Legacy Ecommerce
Legacy Ecommerce Products and Catalogs
Adding Custom Text to Legacy Ecommerce Products
Adding a YouTube Video to a Legacy Ecommerce Product
Catalog Editor (Legacy Ecommerce)
Custom Products (Legacy Ecommerce)
Exporting & Importing Legacy Ecommerce Price Files
Import Legacy Ecommerce Products (Prices & Availability)
Legacy Ecommerce Catalogs
Managing Legacy Ecommerce Products and Product Varients
Sales on Legacy Ecommerce Products
Import Legacy eCommerce data to Ecommerce
Legacy Ecommerce Promotions Codes
Legacy Ecommerce Terms and Functions
Custom Catalogs for New Models (Custom Showcase)
Managing New Models Products and Product Variants
New Models Terms and Functions
Sales on New Models Products
Selecting New Models Catalogs
Products and Services Not Managed in CMS
Bluetie Hosted Email
Aliasing a BlueTie Hosted Email account
Create a BlueTie Hosted Email Email Account
Forwarding BlueTie Hosted Email Messages
How do I Access my BlueTie Hosted Email
Unlock or Reset Password for BlueTie Hosted Email
What is a BlueTie Email Enterprise Manager
Dealerpic 360 User Guide
Understanding Your Automated Email Marketing (AEM) Campaigns & Metrics
Using the New Reputation Management Console
Add Custom Services
Add Pre-Loaded Services
Enable Services for Display on Website
Enabling the Request Service Form
Managing Services for Multiple Store Locations
Site Design and Content
Components with Dealer Functionality
Business Information Component
Configure VDP Unit Detail CTAs with the VDP Unit Detail Component
Google Analytics Component
Google Tag Manager Component
Highlight Links Component
Item Groups & Showrooms Component
Lead Form Component
Logo Bar Component
Offer Rotator Component
Offered Services Component
Payment Calculator Component
Primary Navigation Component
Secure Lead Form Component
Showcase Home Component
Site Map Component
Social Media Component
Store Locations Component
Components without Dealer Functionality
Breadcrumb Navigation Component
OEM Parts Lookup Component
Page Asset Component
Page Head Title Component
Page Structure Component
Polaris Tracking Component
Search Bar Component
Add Google Analytics 4 (GA4) with the Tracking Component
Component Isn't Displaying on Website
Component Isn't in My Library
Component doesn't have an "+ Add Another" option
Component is Displaying in an Unexpected Area
What is a Component?
Working with Components
Hours of Operation
How to Create and Publish Blog Posts
Managing the Staff Page
Add Customer Page titles to Filtered Search Results Pages (SRPs)
Adding Links to your Sitemap Page and XML Sitemap
Anatomy of the Homepage
Product Groups (Inventory, New Models and Legacy Ecommerce)
Table of Contents
Updated by Patrick Mares
Responsive Lead records can be found under Leads in the main CMS menu.
If you have any Form submissions with a status of New, they will be listed when the page loads, newest first. You can also search for Leads by using any or all of the refinement menus listed at the top of this page. They are as follows:
- Status: Available options are New, In Progress, Test, Complete, Deleted, All.
- Form Name: Lists the website Forms that have captured submissions.
- Lead Type: Form Names may not always correspond to the information a Form provides. Lead type allows you to select Leads from Forms matching pre-set descriptions instead of searching by Form Name.
- Location: If you have more than one store Location that receives Form submissions, this allows you to refine records to a single store.Note: For any Lead types where Location is not a required field on the Form, these Leads are assigned to your primary Location.
- Email: Will return only those records that were submitted by the email address you enter.
- Submitted After: If a date is entered, any submissions entered prior to the date will be filtered out of the search results.
- Submitted Before: If a date is entered, any submissions entered after the date will be filtered out of the search results.
- Submission: Select one or both from Complete and Partial Lead submissions. A Partial submission is logged when a consumer opens but doesn't completely fill out and submit a Form.
- Opt In: If Show Opt In Only is selected, only the records submitted by consumers who chose to Receive Offers will display.
- Spam: Your Forms are configured to block or disregard spam email submissions. This checkbox selection allows you to remove this configuration and see those spam submissions.
- Search Leads: Search Leads matching refinement selections made in steps 1 through 11. Results will show at bottom of page.
- Download CSV: Generates a CSV file of Lead submissions. Leads included in the file are based on the refinement selections made in steps 1 through 11.
View Leads from the Leads Page
Fields visible from the Leads page include: Email Address, Form Name, Date, Status, Source, and Opt In. The red Archive button with the box icon can be used to soft-delete any Leads you no longer need to see. The View button will open the Lead Detail page with additional details and the ability to edit the Lead.
View Lead Details
Clicking the View button on Leads > Leads opens the Lead Detail page. The Lead Detail page allows you to block spam sources, respond, edit Leads, and view details not visible from the Lead search page including Secure Lead information.
For details on accessing Secure Leads see Accessing Secure Leads with Password Protection.
Respond to a Lead
Use the Lead Details card information at the top of the page or click the Send Reply Email button under Form Details reach out to the Lead source.
Teams that prefer paper copy can also use the Print Lead button under Form Details.
Edit Leads and Block Spam
Use the Info section at the bottom of Lead Details to update the lead.
- Receive Offers: Toggle whether associated customer email receives offers.
- Lead is Spam: Marks Lead as spam.
- Email is Spam: Marks Lead as spam and blocks further Leads from Lead email as spam.
- Status: Set Lead status.
- Notes: Add notes to Lead.
- The Lead Details card at the top of the Lead contains contact information you need to reach the Lead including: name, phone, email, and submission website.
- Form Details: the middle Form Details section contains information submitted with the Lead and basic actions.
- The Info section at the bottom of the page contains information your team can edit: Spam, email marketing Opt-In, Notes and Status.