Catalog and Product Management
Aftermarket Catalog and Product Management
OEM Catalog and Product Management
Catalog Availablility - Partstream OEM
StreamsAdmin / OEM Replacement Catalog
Update Ecommerce OEM Prices by Price File Import
Private Catalog and Product Management
Examples of Product Data and Attributes
Export Ecommerce Products and Product Groups to CSV
How do I Create and Publish Private/Custom Catalogs?
Update Fitment by CSV Import
Update Fitment by User Interface
Update Private Catalog Products and Product Groups by CSV Import
Update Private Catalog Products and Product Groups by User Interface
What Should I Know Before Starting a Private Catalog?
Creating Ecommerce Feature Groups
Delete or Exclude a Product Group
Ecommerce Products, Product Groups, Categories and Catalogs
Hide or Show Ecommerce Categories and Products
Hosting Visuals in Media Center
How to Format an Ecommerce SKU for Imports
Set Sales on Ecommerce Products
Update Categories and Category Structure by CSV Import
Update Categories and Category Structure by User Interface
Update Cost Overrides by CSV Import
Update Image Overrides by CSV Import
Update Price Overrides by CSV Import
Update Price Rules & Price Overrides by User Interface
Update Product Group Category Mapping by CSV Import
Update Product Group Category Mapping by User Interface
Update Shelf Inventory and Price by User Interface
Update Shelf Inventory and Sale Price by CSV Import
Ecommerce Checkout Process and Orders
Configure In-Store Pickup
Create Coupon Codes
EasyPost - Feature Summary and Set-up
How to Buy Postage
How to Charge Shipping
How to Configure Paypal for Checkout
How to configure Authorize.net for checkout
How to configure Stripe for checkout
Getting Started with Ecommerce
Configure Inventory Rules
Ecommerce Setup Checklist and Troubleshooting
Ecommerce Terms and Functions
File Center Import and Export Hub
General Account Settings
Basic CMS Functions
CMS Favorites Menu
CMS User Roles and Permissions
How to Use the Digital Marketing Report's Full Solution Dashboard
Update Location Information
Website Performance Report Overview
Basic Responsive Site Functions
What is Responsive Design?
What is the SRP (Search Results Page)?
What is the VDP (Vehicle and Equipment Display Page)?
Adding or Editing CMS Users
Changing Your Billing Information
FAQ - Responsive Websites
FAQ - The California Consumer Privacy Act (CCPA)
Find Former Navigation Menu Items
Get Self Help inside the CMS
How Do I Navigate the CMS?
How do I Access the CMS
How do I reach ARI?
Publish Site Changes
Welcome to the Self Help Center!
What Browsers Do Responsive Sites Support?
What file formats can uploaded via Media Browser/File Browser?
Dealer Management Systems (DMS)
OEM Price Uploads for Ecommerce and Legacy Ecommerce
Outgoing Feeds to Third Party Sales Channels
Setting Up and Troubleshooting DMS Integrations (Incoming Feeds)
Add and Remove Inventory Units
Creating Inventory Packages
Finalizing Inventory Records Imported from a DMS
How Do I Restore My Deleted Unit Inventory?
Importing Units to Inventory Manager via CSV file
Required Inventory Fields
CDK Pro-Level Unit Inventory Integration
Configure the VDP Getting Noticed Indicator
Enhance Digital Retailing with Payment Genie
How Do I Generate an Authorization Code for the Mobile App?
Inventory Terms and Functions
Mobile App Jumpstart Guide
Sales on Inventory Items
Update Unit Inventory Locations
Leads and Forms
Individual Lead Forms
Available Lead Forms
Best Price Form
Contact Us Form
Customer Survey Form
Get Pre-Qualified Form
Make Offer Form
Newsletter Signup Form
Parts Request Form
Rental Request Form
Request Brochure Form
Request Quote Form
Schedule Test Drive Form
VIN Check Form
Value Your Trade Form
Accessing Secure Leads with Password Protection
Configure Lead Email Notifications
Lead Attribution - Responsive Websites
Lead Spam Protection
Managing Lead Records
Secure Lead Form: Our Teams versus Dealer Administrators
Tracking Form Submissions with Google Tag Manager
Legacy Ecommerce Configuration
Configure Regions for Legacy Ecommerce
How do I Set a Default Legacy Ecommerce Shipping Option?
Legacy Ecommerce Allowed Countries
Legacy Ecommerce Delivery Methods and Rates
Legacy Ecommerce Regional and City Taxes
Legacy Ecommerce Store Configuration
Legacy Ecommerce Orders
Changing the Status of a Legacy Ecommerce Order
Legacy Ecommerce Web Order Exports
Process or Refund a Legacy Ecommerce Order
Reviewing Legacy Ecommerce Orders
Legacy Ecommerce Payment Methods
FAQ - Legacy Ecommerce Website Checkout & Payment Gateways
Legacy Ecommerce Configuration on Payment Methods Page
Legacy Ecommerce Payment Gateway Integrations
PayPal Integration for Legacy Ecommerce
Legacy Ecommerce Products and Catalogs
Adding Custom Text to Legacy Ecommerce Products
Adding a YouTube Video to a Legacy Ecommerce Product
Catalog Editor (Legacy Ecommerce)
Custom Products (Legacy Ecommerce)
Exporting & Importing Legacy Ecommerce Price Files
Import Legacy Ecommerce Products (Prices & Availability)
Legacy Ecommerce Catalogs
Managing Legacy Ecommerce Products and Product Varients
Sales on Legacy Ecommerce Products
Import Legacy eCommerce data to Ecommerce
Legacy Ecommerce Promotions Codes
Legacy Ecommerce Terms and Functions
Products and Services Not Managed in CMS
Bluetie Hosted Email
Aliasing a BlueTie Hosted Email account
Create a BlueTie Hosted Email Account
Forwarding BlueTie Hosted Email Messages
How do I Access my BlueTie Hosted Email
Unlock or Reset Password for BlueTie Hosted Email
What is a BlueTie Email Enterprise Manager
Dealerpic360 User Guide
Understanding Your Automated Email Marketing (AEM) Campaigns & Metrics
Using the New Reputation Management Console
Add Custom Services
Add Pre-Loaded Services
Enable Services for Display on Website
Enabling the Request Service Form
Managing Services for Multiple Store Locations
Custom Showcase Catalogs
Managing Showcase Products and Product Variants
Sales on Showcase Products
Selecting Showcase Catalogs
Showcase Terms and Functions
Site Design and Content
Components with Dealer Functionality
Business Information Component
Configure VDP Unit Detail CTAs with the VDP Unit Detail Component
Google Analytics Component
Google Tag Manager Component
Highlight Links Component
Item Groups & Showrooms Component
Lead Form Component
Logo Bar Component
Offer Rotator Component
Offered Services Component
Payment Calculator Component
Primary Navigation Component
Secure Lead Form Component
Showcase Home Component
Site Map Component
Social Media Component
Store Locations Component
Components without Dealer Functionality
Breadcrumb Navigation Component
OEM Parts Lookup Component
Page Asset Component
Page Head Title Component
Page Structure Component
Polaris Tracking Component
Search Bar Component
Add Google Analytics 4 (GA4) with the Tracking Component
Component Isn't Displaying on Website
Component Isn't in My Library
Component doesn't have an "+ Add Another" option
Component is Displaying in an Unexpected Area
What is a Component?
Working with Components
Hours of Operation
How to Create and Publish Blog Posts
Managing the Staff Page
Add Custom Page Titles to Filtered Search Results Pages (SRPs)
Adding Links to your Sitemap Page and XML Sitemap
Anatomy of the Homepage
New Certified Partner Program Announcement
Product Groups (Inventory, Showcase and Legacy Ecommerce)
Third Party Partner Program Script Guidelines
Table of Contents
If you are unsure whether you have Ecommerce or Legacy Ecommerce enabled please see Accessing Ecommerce.
If you sell OEM parts using our Ecommerce or Legacy Ecommerce systems, you can upload and apply custom prices by following the instructions below.
OEM Price Uploads Text Walkthrough
The below process is more secure against typos and errors.
Download a PSPRICE upload file from the CMS
- Log into the CMS and go to Setup Tools > Integrations
- From the drop down menu for Type, select Microfiche.
- From the drop down menu for System, select Parts Lookup.
- If your account has more than one website, select the website for which you are uploading the price file.
- Select OEM Parts Lookup Editor.
- Select Upload Price File.
- Select Download File Template to download the price.psprice template file.
Copy Price import info you need to a new file
- Open the price file you received from the OEM with Microsoft Excel. This price file should be in .CSV or .XLS format
- Create a new file in Excel and transfer what you need. More info on each column is below in PSPRICE OEM Price File fields.
- Enter the OEM Parts Catalog name in Column A of each row.
- Enter the Part Number or SKU in Column B.
- Enter your dealer cost in Column C.
- Enter Customer Price in Column D.
- Enter False to show Price as usual, or True to display Call Us in place of Price in Column E.
- Update the file so the first row contains the following headers: Brand Name, Part Number, Cost, Price, Call Us. There should be no spaces, commas or other characters before or after the header names.
Move the columns to a PSPrice file
- First, format the data so it copies correctly.
- Paste the following Excel formula into the first cell in Column F
- Now copy from cell F1 and past the formula after every row. Excel will update the formula to pull from the current row.Row F is now ready to copy to your PSPRICE file.If you see any partial, incomplete rows at the bottom of the file, remove them to avoid errors during the import. The last row should be a complete row.
- Paste the following Excel formula into the first cell in Column F
- Open the downloaded price.psprice file and paste the contents of Column F from your new Excel document in place of the headers. You should not see any change in the header row.If your computer does not know how to open .psprice files you may need to choose to open the file with Notepad on Windows computers or TextEdit on Apple computers.
- Save price.psprice.
Upload your PSPRICE file
- In the CMS, use the Select File button and choose your edited .psprice file.
- Click Process Price File.If the upload is unsuccessful, the status will read as Unsuccessful Download. If this happens, go to the appropriate row under Upload History and find the link labeled Download Error Log to download an error log. You can also re-open your price file and manually check for any errors (like extra spaces in your headers or incorrect Call Us values).
PSPRICE OEM Price File fields
PSPRICE files are standard format CSV files with the .psprice file extension. If you are comfortable changing
All fields are required in each row:
- Brand Name: Brand Name indicates which Catalog the price file import will attempt to update.
- Rows that do not exactly match Part Number AND Brand Name to an Ecommerce item will not be imported.
- Part Number: Manufacturer Part Number or SKU.
- Cost: The cost from your manufacturer. If you do not wish to enter this value enter 0.
- Cost will not affect prices customers see, as imported prices override calculated prices.
- Dealer Price: The price you will charge for the item as a dealer.
- Call Us: Enter FALSE to display prices normally. Enter True to replace price with "Call Us".
- The OEM Price file upload process in the video fails: Please attempt the text walkthrough process. It was designed to be more resistant to typos and other simple errors.
- Error Message: Please verify column header and delimiter are in proper format in file
Brand Name,Part Number,Cost,Price,Call Usconfirm the first row of the file you uploaded matches these headers.
- Confirm Cost and Price fields contains only numbers and decimal points.
- Confirm all fields contain data.
- Confirm Call Us field contains exactly: TRUE or FALSE.
- Prices fail to update without an error. This typically indicates the file was formatted correctly, but the information in the file did not match the parts you intended to update OEM Part prices for.
- Confirm Brand Name is the exact catalog name.
- Confirm Part Number in .psprice file matches OEM part number visible on your website.