ARI Mobile Jumpstart Guide
How do I generate an authorization code for ARI Mobile?
Users and User Access
Configure VDP Getting Noticed Indicator
Aliasing a BlueTie Email account
Create a BlueTie Email Account
Forwarding BlueTie Email Messages
How do I Access my BlueTie Email
Unlock or Reset Password for BlueTie Email
What is a BlueTie Email Enterprise Manager
Configure Regions for Legacy Ecommerce
Configuring the Homepage
FAQ - The California Consumer Privacy Act (CCPA)
FAQ - Website Checkout & Payment Gateways
How do I Set a Default Legacy Ecommerce Shipping Option?
Legacy Ecommerce Allowed Countries
Legacy Ecommerce Delivery Methods and Rates
Legacy Ecommerce Regional and City Taxes
Legacy Ecommerce Store Configuration
Adding Private/Custom Catalog Data
Deleting Your Private Catalog Data
How do I Create and Publish Private/Custom Catalogs?
Listing Private/Custom Catalog by User Interface
Listing Private/Custom Catalog by csv Import
Catalog Price and Inventory Management
Price & Inventory Management by User Interface - Private/Custom
Price & Inventory Management by csv Import - Private/Custom
Price Overrides by csv File
Price Rules & Price Overrides
Update Shelf Inventory by User Interface - Aftermarket
Update Shelf Inventory by csv Import
Catalog Availablility - Partstream OEM
Catalog Availablility- Ecommerce Aftermarket
StreamsAdmin / OEM Replacement Catalog
Ecommerce Checkout Process and Orders
Create Coupon Codes
EasyPost - Feature Summary and Set-up
How to Buy Postage
How to Charge Shipping
How to Configure Paypal for Checkout
How to configure Authorize.net for checkout
How to configure Stripe for checkout
Lightspeed Web Orders Module
Ecommerce Products and Categories
Products and Categories in Private Catalogs
Examples of Product Data and Attributes
Private Catalog: Export Products
Private Catalog: Import Products
Categories by CSV
Create Products by Importing csv files to File Center
Create Products by Using the User Interface
How to Feature Product Groups
How to Format an Aftermarket sku
How to change the category of a listed product from the dashboard
Products by CSV
Products vs Categories (Examples)
Webstore Categories and Products by csv File
Getting Started with Ecommerce
Configure Inventory Rules
Ecommerce Terms and Functions
File Center Import and Export Hub
General Account Settings
Intro to Ecommerce
CMS Navigation Menu Links
Existing Inventory Vehicle and Equipment Display Page
FAQ - ARI Responsive Websites
Get Self Help inside ARI-CMS
How do I reach ARI?
Publish Site Changes
Welcome to the New Self Help Center!
What is the New Inventory Vehicle and Equipment Display Page?
Where do I Manage Legacy Ecommerce?
Dealer Management Systems (DMS)
CDK Lightspeed CEM/V-SEPT Integration
CDK Lightspeed PG&A Inventory Integration
CDK Pro-Level Unit Inventory Integration
File Import and Export Options
Intro to Integrations
OEM Price Uploads for Ecommerce and Legacy Ecommerce
Third Party Sales Channels
ARI Responsive Leads
Individual Lead Forms
Available Lead Forms
Best Price Form
Contact Us Form
Customer Survey Form
Get Pre-Qualified Form
Make Offer Form
Newsletter Signup Form
Parts Request Form
Rental Request Form
Request Brochure Form
Request Quote Form
Schedule Test Drive Form
VIN Check Form
Value Your Trade Form
Accessing Secure Leads with Password Protection
Configure Lead Email Notifications
Lead Spam Protection
Managing ARI Responsive Lead Records
Secure Lead Form: ARI Internal Users versus Dealer Administrators
Tracking Form Submissions with Google Tag Manager
Legacy Ecommerce Orders
Changing the Status of a Legacy Ecommerce Order
Legacy Ecommerce Web Order Exports
Process or Refund a Legacy Ecommerce Order
Reviewing Legacy Ecommerce Orders
Intro to Leads and Orders
Lead Attribution - ARI Responsive Websites
Add and Remove Inventory Units
Finalizing Inventory Records Imported from a DMS
How Do I Restore My Deleted Unit Inventory?
Importing Units to Inventory Manager via CSV file
Adding Custom Text to Legacy Ecommerce Products
Adding a YouTube Video to a Legacy Ecommerce Product
Exporting & Importing Legacy Ecommerce Price Files
Import Legacy Ecommerce Products (Prices & Availability)
Intro to Product Manager
Managing Products and Product Variants
Adding & Editing Custom Brochures with Custom Showcase
Creating Inventory Tractor Packages
Custom Products (Legacy Ecommerce)
Breadcrumb Navigation Component
Business Information Component
Configure CTAs With the VDP Unit Detail Component
Google Analytics Component
Google Tag Manager Component
Highlight Links Component
Item Groups & Showrooms Component
Lead Form Component
Logo Bar Component
OEM Parts Lookup
Offer Rotator Component
Offered Services Component
Page Asset Component
Page Head Title Component
Page Structure Component
Payment Calculator Component
Polaris Tracking Component
Primary Navigation Component
SEO Content Component: Overview and Setup
Search Bar Component
Secure Lead Form Component
Showcase Home Component
Site Map Component
Social Media Component
Store Locations Component
Component doesn't have an "+ Add Another" option
Component is displaying in an unexpected area
Component isn't displaying on website
Component isn't in my library
I can't access components in the CMS
What components are available for an ARI Responsive website?
What is a Component?
Working with Components
Adding a Custom Page
Search Page: Adding Custom Page/HTML Titles to Filtered Search Results
Sitemap Page: Adding Links to your Sitemap (HTML & XML)
Intro to Site Content
What browsers are supported?
What file formats can uploaded via Media Browser/File Browser?
What is Responsive Design?
Intro to Locations
Leads by Location
Managing Unit Inventory for Multiple Store Locations
Update Location Information
Add Custom Services
Add Pre-loaded Services
Enable Services for Display on Website
Enabling the Request Service Form
Managing Services for Multiple Store Locations
Brand Sequence (Brochures)
Catalog Sequence (Legacy Ecommerce)
Exporting Custom Legacy eCommerce Data from Endeavor
Legacy Ecommerce Promotions Codes
Updated by Patrick Mares
If you offer services and promote them on your website, the Request Service form can be invaluable for capturing service appointment requests from your customers. When enabled, this form is accessible on all of your website's Service pages.
Adding and Configuring the Request Service Form
- Go to Store > Locations. If you have a single store location, you will be brought directly to your store information page (labeled Primary: Your Store Name)
- If you have a multiple locations, you will be brought to the Locations page. Choose the location that you wish to configure and click Edit.This will bring you to the store information page for that location.
- Click Sales & Lead Management, then scroll down the page to Request Service Form. The following settings are available:
- Location Available: Select this check box to enable online service requests.
- Primary Email Address: This is a required field. Enter the
applicable email address.
- Send form notifications to this email address?: If you wish to receive an email notification whenever a customer submits a service request for this location, select this check box.
- CC Email Addresses: If you wish to have email notifications sent to additional recipients within your company, enter their email addresses here. If you enter more than one, separate each address with a semicolon.
- You may click Save to apply these settings, or you may wait until you've completed the next steps.
- Online Scheduling
Navigate to the top of the same page and select Online Scheduling. The following settings are available:
- Active: To enable the location for the Request Service form, check this box.
- Weekly Service Schedule: Choose the days of the week that you wish to allow online service requests to be scheduled.
- Appt Time Block: Choose the appointment time blocks that will display as options for users on the form (Morning and/or Afternoon)
- Lead Time: Select the number of days of lead time that your store will requires for online requests. Lead time is based on calendar days. If lead time falls on a day in which you do not offer service, online users will be allowed to request an appointment on the next available service date that follows.
- Maximum Web Appts per Day: Choose the maximum number of service requests that can be submitted for a single calendar date. When the maximum is hit, users must choose an alternate date.
- Exclude specific calendar dates...: If your business is closed for any particular holiday or other calendar date, you can exclude that date from being chosen by website customers.
- Current Date Exclusions: This section lists the dates that have been excluded from online service requests.
- Vehicle Selection Display: If you have vehicle fitment on your website, you can choose to have the form fields use fitment information or you can allow users to enter their information as free text.
- Services (Add/Edit): This section shows the services that are enabled for this store location. You may add, remove, or otherwise edit your service by clicking Add/Edit. Please note that this will cause you to leave the store information page and take you to the Service Manager.
- Save: Once you've configured your settings to your satisfaction, click Save.
- If you have to configure settings for multiple stores, return to the Locations page and repeat steps 3 through 5 for each additional location.
- If the Request Service form has not been activated on your website and/or within your navigation menu, navigate to Site Content > Edit Pages > Edit Site Pages. In the alphabetical list of pages, scroll down and click Request Service.
- Within the Page Detail editor for the Request Service form, select Active to enable the form on your website. Select Save.Please Note: The Show in Navigation feature has been decommissioned, and selecting that option in the ARI CMS will have no effect on your website.