Catalog and Product Management
Aftermarket Catalog and Product Management
OEM Catalog and Product Management
Catalog Availablility - Partstream OEM
StreamsAdmin / OEM Replacement Catalog
Update Ecommerce OEM Prices by Price File Import
Private Catalog and Product Management
Examples of Product Data and Attributes
Export Ecommerce Products and Product Groups to CSV
How do I Create and Publish Private/Custom Catalogs?
Update Fitment by CSV Import
Update Fitment by User Interface
Update Private Catalog Products and Product Groups by CSV Import
Update Private Catalog Products and Product Groups by User Interface
What Should I Know Before Starting a Private Catalog?
Creating Ecommerce Feature Groups
Delete or Exclude a Product Group
Ecommerce Products, Product Groups, Categories and Catalogs
Hide or Show Ecommerce Categories and Products
Hosting Visuals in Media Center
How to Format an Ecommerce SKU for Imports
Set Sales on Ecommerce Products
Update Categories and Category Structure by CSV Import
Update Categories and Category Structure by User Interface
Update Cost Overrides by CSV Import
Update Image Overrides by CSV Import
Update Price Overrides by CSV Import
Update Price Rules & Price Overrides by User Interface
Update Product Group Category Mapping by CSV Import
Update Product Group Category Mapping by User Interface
Update Shelf Inventory and Price by User Interface
Update Shelf Inventory and Sale Price by CSV Import
Ecommerce Checkout Process and Orders
Configure In-Store Pickup
Create Coupon Codes
EasyPost - Feature Summary and Set-up
How to Buy Postage
How to Charge Shipping
How to Configure Paypal for Checkout
How to configure Authorize.net for checkout
How to configure Stripe for checkout
Getting Started with Ecommerce
Configure Inventory Rules
Ecommerce Setup Checklist and Troubleshooting
Ecommerce Terms and Functions
File Center Import and Export Hub
General Account Settings
Basic CMS Functions
CMS Favorites Menu
CMS User Roles and Permissions
How to Use the Digital Marketing Report's Full Solution Dashboard
Update Location Information
Website Performance Report Overview
Basic Responsive Site Functions
What is Responsive Design?
What is the SRP (Search Results Page)?
What is the VDP (Vehicle and Equipment Display Page)?
Adding or Editing CMS Users
Changing Your Billing Information
FAQ - Responsive Websites
FAQ - The California Consumer Privacy Act (CCPA)
Find Former Navigation Menu Items
Get Self Help inside the CMS
How Do I Navigate the CMS?
How do I Access the CMS
How do I reach ARI?
Publish Site Changes
Welcome to the Self Help Center!
What Browsers Do Responsive Sites Support?
What file formats can uploaded via Media Browser/File Browser?
Dealer Management Systems (DMS)
OEM Price Uploads for Ecommerce and Legacy Ecommerce
Outgoing Feeds to Third Party Sales Channels
Setting Up and Troubleshooting DMS Integrations (Incoming Feeds)
Add and Remove Inventory Units
Creating Inventory Packages
Finalizing Inventory Records Imported from a DMS
How Do I Restore My Deleted Unit Inventory?
Importing Units to Inventory Manager via CSV file
Required Inventory Fields
CDK Pro-Level Unit Inventory Integration
Configure the VDP Getting Noticed Indicator
Enhance Digital Retailing with Payment Genie
How Do I Generate an Authorization Code for the Mobile App?
Inventory Terms and Functions
Mobile App Jumpstart Guide
Sales on Inventory Items
Update Unit Inventory Locations
Leads and Forms
Individual Lead Forms
Available Lead Forms
Best Price Form
Contact Us Form
Customer Survey Form
Get Pre-Qualified Form
Make Offer Form
Newsletter Signup Form
Parts Request Form
Rental Request Form
Request Brochure Form
Request Quote Form
Schedule Test Drive Form
VIN Check Form
Value Your Trade Form
Accessing Secure Leads with Password Protection
Configure Lead Email Notifications
Lead Attribution - Responsive Websites
Lead Spam Protection
Managing Lead Records
Secure Lead Form: Our Teams versus Dealer Administrators
Tracking Form Submissions with Google Tag Manager
Legacy Ecommerce Configuration
Configure Regions for Legacy Ecommerce
How do I Set a Default Legacy Ecommerce Shipping Option?
Legacy Ecommerce Allowed Countries
Legacy Ecommerce Delivery Methods and Rates
Legacy Ecommerce Regional and City Taxes
Legacy Ecommerce Store Configuration
Legacy Ecommerce Orders
Changing the Status of a Legacy Ecommerce Order
Legacy Ecommerce Web Order Exports
Process or Refund a Legacy Ecommerce Order
Reviewing Legacy Ecommerce Orders
Legacy Ecommerce Payment Methods
FAQ - Legacy Ecommerce Website Checkout & Payment Gateways
Legacy Ecommerce Configuration on Payment Methods Page
Legacy Ecommerce Payment Gateway Integrations
PayPal Integration for Legacy Ecommerce
Legacy Ecommerce Products and Catalogs
Adding Custom Text to Legacy Ecommerce Products
Adding a YouTube Video to a Legacy Ecommerce Product
Catalog Editor (Legacy Ecommerce)
Custom Products (Legacy Ecommerce)
Exporting & Importing Legacy Ecommerce Price Files
Import Legacy Ecommerce Products (Prices & Availability)
Legacy Ecommerce Catalogs
Managing Legacy Ecommerce Products and Product Varients
Sales on Legacy Ecommerce Products
Import Legacy eCommerce data to Ecommerce
Legacy Ecommerce Promotions Codes
Legacy Ecommerce Terms and Functions
Products and Services Not Managed in CMS
Bluetie Hosted Email
Aliasing a BlueTie Hosted Email account
Create a BlueTie Hosted Email Account
Forwarding BlueTie Hosted Email Messages
How do I Access my BlueTie Hosted Email
Unlock or Reset Password for BlueTie Hosted Email
What is a BlueTie Email Enterprise Manager
Dealerpic360 User Guide
Understanding Your Automated Email Marketing (AEM) Campaigns & Metrics
Using the New Reputation Management Console
Add Custom Services
Add Pre-Loaded Services
Enable Services for Display on Website
Enabling the Request Service Form
Managing Services for Multiple Store Locations
Custom Showcase Catalogs
Managing Showcase Products and Product Variants
Sales on Showcase Products
Selecting Showcase Catalogs
Showcase Terms and Functions
Site Design and Content
Components with Dealer Functionality
Business Information Component
Configure VDP Unit Detail CTAs with the VDP Unit Detail Component
Google Analytics Component
Google Tag Manager Component
Highlight Links Component
Item Groups & Showrooms Component
Lead Form Component
Logo Bar Component
Offer Rotator Component
Offered Services Component
Payment Calculator Component
Primary Navigation Component
Secure Lead Form Component
Showcase Home Component
Site Map Component
Social Media Component
Store Locations Component
Components without Dealer Functionality
Breadcrumb Navigation Component
OEM Parts Lookup Component
Page Asset Component
Page Head Title Component
Page Structure Component
Polaris Tracking Component
Search Bar Component
Add Google Analytics 4 (GA4) with the Tracking Component
Component Isn't Displaying on Website
Component Isn't in My Library
Component doesn't have an "+ Add Another" option
Component is Displaying in an Unexpected Area
What is a Component?
Working with Components
Hours of Operation
How to Create and Publish Blog Posts
Managing the Staff Page
Add Custom Page Titles to Filtered Search Results Pages (SRPs)
Adding Links to your Sitemap Page and XML Sitemap
Anatomy of the Homepage
New Certified Partner Program Announcement
Product Groups (Inventory, Showcase and Legacy Ecommerce)
Third Party Partner Program Script Guidelines
Browse to the File Center using the main navigation bar. Near the bottom of the left-hand navigation bar, under Catalog Import, click Private Catalog: Import Products.
- Download the Compatible File Template Private Catalog: Import Products link shown in the above image.
- Open the downloaded file.
- For this template and any others in the E-Commerce platform, make sure that you review the developer notes so that you can ensure that your file meets the required specifications.
Populate Template With Your Data
This template has seventeen (17) columns, some of which are optional. Below we offer an explanation of what each column header represents.
- Manufacturer.name (required) The name of the brand or manufacturer. Make sure to watch your spelling so that you don't end up accidentally creating two manufacturers with similar names.Examples of Brand/Manufacturer: Sea-Doo, AFX, Stillen, Kubota, Seizmik, Yamaha.
- ProductGroup.name (required) Product Groups represent a webstore listing and contain one or more Products (also known as Variations) each with their own unique Manufacturer Part Number (MPN). Similar Products belong in a Product Group. Customers can then select individual Products on the Product Group webstore listing with dropdowns and selectors for attributes like color and sizer.
Examples of Product Groups: Force Gloves, Outpost Jacket, GX-J Boots.
- ProductGroup.description (optional) Product Group Description that shows on webstore page. HTML formatting is recommended but not required. Most products within a Product Group will have the same description.
- Product.manufacturer_part_number (required) The MPN from the Manufacturer or Original Brand. A unique MPU is required for each Product.
- Product.upc (Optional) You may use this field to enter a UPC code for your products.
- Product.msrp (required) The MSRP for the product. The platform has other features that will allow you to adjust the sale price of the product. MSRP is most commonly referenced for aftermarket products.
- Product.size (optional) The size of the product. Keep your naming conventions consistent throughout all of your apparel data. That way when people are shopping on your webstore everything feels predictably organized and items do not fall out of searches because they use a different scale. Example sizes include:
- Large, Medium, Small.
- 8, 9, 10, 11.
- 80.00mm, 90.00mm, 100.00mm.
- Product.color (optional) Product color. Be consistent to avoid accidentally hiding Products from customers. Example colors include:
- Red, Yellow, Green.
- RD, YLW, GRN.
- Product.option (optional) Use this field if there is a key option on a product line that you feel would be nice to have a shopper toggle on. Or if there are is a product that has like a color line with chrome or black accents. Here are some things we see people use for a Product Option:
- Titanium, Steel, Aluminum.
- Carbon Fiber, Stainless Steel.
- Knurled, Deep Cut, Slot Track, Dimpled.
- Chrome Accent, Gloss Black Accent, Carbon Fiber Accent.
- Standard, Short, Long.
- Product.image_url (optional) For images hosted inside or outside of the E-Commerce platform. HTTP or HTTPS will work. Multiple images are supported. Simply place a semicolon in between each image URL. No spaces required. Just ";". Images are very important for selling Ecommerce Products customers cannot inspect in person.
- Product.image_file_name (optional) For use with Media Center. If you go into Media Center and upload an image, you simply need to copy/paste the image file name into this column.
- Product.height (optional) Dimensions in Inches. No decimals, abbreviations or text. A 1 in diameter, 17 in long pole would could contain a 17 in this field.
- Product.width (optional) Dimensions in Inches. No decimals, abbreviations or text. A 1 in diameter, 17 in long pole would could contain a 1 in this field.
- Product.depth (optional) Dimensions in Inches. No decimals, abbreviations or text. A 1 in diameter, 17 in long pole would could contain a 1 in this field.
- Product.weight (optional) Weight in Pounds. Decimals allowed.
Upload Your Data
- Go back to File Center.
- When you click Private Catalog: Import Products you will see Choose File next to File Upload. Click this button to locate the file on your computer. Double click your file and it will be ready to go.
- Make sure to enter a notification email.Imports jobs typically take 30-60 minutes depending on the size of the CSV file, however imports may take significantly longer. Please contact support if an import does not succeed or fail within 48 hours.
- Click Submit
- Once finished you will see the job marked Completed or Complete w/ Warnings.
- Click on the job and you will have access to a Processing Report.
- Open the report and the success or failure of each line item will be reported.