Catalog and Product Management
Aftermarket Catalog and Product Management
OEM Catalog and Product Management
Catalog Availablility - Partstream OEM
StreamsAdmin / OEM Replacement Catalog
Update Ecommerce OEM Prices by Price File Import
Private Catalog and Product Management
Examples of Product Data and Attributes
Export Ecommerce Products and Product Groups to CSV
How do I Create and Publish Private/Custom Catalogs?
Update Fitment by CSV Import
Update Fitment by User Interface
Update Private Catalog Products and Product Groups by CSV Import
Update Private Catalog Products and Product Groups by User Interface
What Should I Know Before Starting a Private Catalog?
Creating Ecommerce Feature Groups
Delete or Exclude a Product Group
Ecommerce Products, Product Groups, Categories and Catalogs
Hide or Show Ecommerce Categories and Products
Hosting Visuals in Media Center
How to Format an Ecommerce SKU for Imports
Set Sales on Ecommerce Products
Update Categories and Category Structure by CSV Import
Update Categories and Category Structure by User Interface
Update Cost Overrides by CSV Import
Update Image Overrides by CSV Import
Update Price Overrides by CSV Import
Update Price Rules & Price Overrides by User Interface
Update Product Group Category Mapping by CSV Import
Update Product Group Category Mapping by User Interface
Update Shelf Inventory and Price by User Interface
Update Shelf Inventory and Sale Price by CSV Import
Ecommerce Checkout Process and Orders
Configure In-Store Pickup
Create Coupon Codes
EasyPost - Feature Summary and Set-up
How to Buy Postage
How to Charge Shipping
How to Configure Paypal for Checkout
How to configure Authorize.net for checkout
How to configure Stripe for checkout
Getting Started with Ecommerce
Configure Inventory Rules
Ecommerce Setup Checklist and Troubleshooting
Ecommerce Terms and Functions
File Center Import and Export Hub
General Account Settings
Basic CMS Functions
CMS Favorites Menu
How to Use the Digital Marketing Report's Full Solution Dashboard
Update Location Information
Website Performance Report Overview
Basic Responsive Site Functions
What is Responsive Design?
What is the SRP (Search Results Page)?
What is the VDP (Vehicle and Equipment Display Page)?
Adding or Editing CMS Users
Changing Your Billing Information
FAQ - Responsive Websites
FAQ - The California Consumer Privacy Act (CCPA)
Find Former Navigation Menu Items
Get Self Help inside the CMS
How Do I Navigate the CMS?
How do I Access the CMS
How do I reach ARI?
Publish Site Changes
Welcome to the Self Help Center!
What Browsers Do Responsive Sites Support?
What file formats can uploaded via Media Browser/File Browser?
Dealer Management Systems (DMS)
OEM Price Uploads for Ecommerce and Legacy Ecommerce
Outgoing Feeds to Third Party Sales Channels
Setting Up and Troubleshooting DMS Integrations (Incoming Feeds)
Add and Remove Inventory Units
Creating Inventory Packages
Finalizing Inventory Records Imported from a DMS
How Do I Restore My Deleted Unit Inventory?
Importing Units to Inventory Manager via CSV file
Required Inventory Fields
CDK Pro-Level Unit Inventory Integration
Configure the VDP Getting Noticed Indicator
Enhance Digital Retailing with Payment Genie
How Do I Generate an Authorization Code for the Mobile App?
Inventory Terms and Functions
Mobile App Jumpstart Guide
Sales on Inventory Items
Update Unit Inventory Locations
Leads and Forms
Individual Lead Forms
Available Lead Forms
Best Price Form
Contact Us Form
Customer Survey Form
Get Pre-Qualified Form
Make Offer Form
Newsletter Signup Form
Parts Request Form
Rental Request Form
Request Brochure Form
Request Quote Form
Schedule Test Drive Form
VIN Check Form
Value Your Trade Form
Accessing Secure Leads with Password Protection
Configure Lead Email Notifications
Lead Attribution - Responsive Websites
Lead Spam Protection
Managing Lead Records
Secure Lead Form: Our Teams versus Dealer Administrators
Tracking Form Submissions with Google Tag Manager
Legacy Ecommerce Configuration
Configure Regions for Legacy Ecommerce
How do I Set a Default Legacy Ecommerce Shipping Option?
Legacy Ecommerce Allowed Countries
Legacy Ecommerce Delivery Methods and Rates
Legacy Ecommerce Regional and City Taxes
Legacy Ecommerce Store Configuration
Legacy Ecommerce Orders
Changing the Status of a Legacy Ecommerce Order
Legacy Ecommerce Web Order Exports
Process or Refund a Legacy Ecommerce Order
Reviewing Legacy Ecommerce Orders
Legacy Ecommerce Payment Methods
FAQ - Legacy Ecommerce Website Checkout & Payment Gateways
Legacy Ecommerce Configuration on Payment Methods Page
Legacy Ecommerce Payment Gateway Integrations
PayPal Integration for Legacy Ecommerce
Legacy Ecommerce Products and Catalogs
Adding Custom Text to Legacy Ecommerce Products
Adding a YouTube Video to a Legacy Ecommerce Product
Catalog Editor (Legacy Ecommerce)
Custom Products (Legacy Ecommerce)
Exporting & Importing Legacy Ecommerce Price Files
Import Legacy Ecommerce Products (Prices & Availability)
Legacy Ecommerce Catalogs
Managing Legacy Ecommerce Products and Product Varients
Sales on Legacy Ecommerce Products
Import Legacy eCommerce data to Ecommerce
Legacy Ecommerce Promotions Codes
Legacy Ecommerce Terms and Functions
Products and Services Not Managed in CMS
Bluetie Hosted Email
Aliasing a BlueTie Hosted Email account
Create a BlueTie Hosted Email Email Account
Forwarding BlueTie Hosted Email Messages
How do I Access my BlueTie Hosted Email
Unlock or Reset Password for BlueTie Hosted Email
What is a BlueTie Email Enterprise Manager
Dealerpic360 User Guide
Understanding Your Automated Email Marketing (AEM) Campaigns & Metrics
Using the New Reputation Management Console
Add Custom Services
Add Pre-Loaded Services
Enable Services for Display on Website
Enabling the Request Service Form
Managing Services for Multiple Store Locations
Custom Showcase Catalogs
Managing Showcase Products and Product Variants
Sales on Showcase Products
Selecting Showcase Catalogs
Showcase Terms and Functions
Site Design and Content
Components with Dealer Functionality
Business Information Component
Configure VDP Unit Detail CTAs with the VDP Unit Detail Component
Google Analytics Component
Google Tag Manager Component
Highlight Links Component
Item Groups & Showrooms Component
Lead Form Component
Logo Bar Component
Offer Rotator Component
Offered Services Component
Payment Calculator Component
Primary Navigation Component
Secure Lead Form Component
Showcase Home Component
Site Map Component
Social Media Component
Store Locations Component
Components without Dealer Functionality
Breadcrumb Navigation Component
OEM Parts Lookup Component
Page Asset Component
Page Head Title Component
Page Structure Component
Polaris Tracking Component
Search Bar Component
Add Google Analytics 4 (GA4) with the Tracking Component
Component Isn't Displaying on Website
Component Isn't in My Library
Component doesn't have an "+ Add Another" option
Component is Displaying in an Unexpected Area
What is a Component?
Working with Components
Hours of Operation
How to Create and Publish Blog Posts
Managing the Staff Page
Add Custom Page Titles to Filtered Search Results Pages (SRPs)
Adding Links to your Sitemap Page and XML Sitemap
Anatomy of the Homepage
Product Groups (Inventory, Showcase and Legacy Ecommerce)
Third Party Partner Program Script Guidelines
Table of Contents
In order to add custom Ecommerce products to your website, you must create a catalog, creating one or more products, then publish your new custom catalog to get it to display on your website.
A. Adding Custom Ecommerce Catalogs
- Go to Legacy Ecommerce > Custom Products.
- The following page (Your Custom Catalogs) has options to either add a new catalog or to edit an existing one.
- To add a new catalog, select Create a Catalog and proceed to Step 3 of these instructions.
- If you merely wish to add a new product to an existing catalog, proceed to Adding Custom Ecommerce Products
- Enter the required information for your new custom catalog, as follows:
- Year (Required): Select the appropriate catalog year from the dropdown list.
- English Catalog Title (Required): Enter a name for the catalog. This is the catalog name that will display on your website.
- Industry (Required): Select the applicable industry.
- Company Name (Required): Click into this dropdown list and do one of the following:
- If the desired product manufacturer is represented in the alphabetical dropdown list, select it.
- If the product manufacturer is not represented in the dropdown list, select + Add a New One (this choice is at the top of the dropdown list) and enter the appropriate information into the New Company Name field.
- Industry Shopping Types (Required): If there is an existing check box menu of types and one or more of them applies to the catalog you are creating, select the applicable check box(es). Otherwise, enter one or more new types using the Add New Type function.
Select Save and Continue. You will be directed to the Shopping Catalog Maintenance page.
- Shopping Catalog Maintenance Page
- Add New Image (Optional, but Recommended): Select to add an image that represents your custom catalog. On your website this will display as the catalog "cover."
- Create a Catalog Section: In order to add any products to your custom catalog, you must first create at least one catalog section (as well as one custom page as described in step 4d below). A catalog section serves as a division of your catalog. For example, if you sell apparel, you may choose to create catalog sections for "Shirts," "Hats," and "Boots."
- To add a catalog section, proceed to Catalog Sections and Pages on the upper right side of the page.
- Click the catalog title to highlight it. The catalog title is 2015: Orienteering in the image example.
- Select Add Child.
- Create a Catalog Parent Page: A section labeled New Node will display as a tier beneath your catalog. To rename this section, click on New Node and type the name that applies. The New Node section has been renamed "Gear and Tools" in the image example below.
- Create a Catalog Child Page: Click to highlight the catalog section that you just created, and again click Add New. A tier labeled New Node will again display, except it will be directly beneath the catalog section. To rename, click on the New Node page and type the name that applies. The New Node page has been renamed "Compasses" in the image example below.
If you have additional catalog sections and pages to add, repeat Steps 4b through 4d as necessary. When you are done, select Save Catalog, then select Back.
- You will be returned to Your Custom Catalogs, and the new catalog you created will be available for entering products.
For instructions on adding customs products to your catalog, proceed to next section below (Adding Custom Ecommerce Products)
- After you've added products, you will need to publish your catalog it to your website. Proceed to the help section Publishing Custom Catalogs/Products
B. Adding Custom Ecommerce Products
- Go to Legacy Ecommerce > Custom Products and choose the custom catalog for which you wish to add products.
- Select Add/Edit Products.to be taken to the Catalog Products page.
- On the Catalog Products page, proceed as follows:
- Select the Catalog Section dropdown and choose the option that applies.
- Select the Catalog Page dropdown and choose the option that applies.
- A product table will display. Select View/Edit. If the table is already populated with a product or products, Select + Add a Product.
- On the Product View page, select Edit Product.
- Enter the following data for your custom product:
- Item Name (Required): This can be no more than 50 characters.
- Family: This is a general category list, from which you can choose the most applicable selection for the product you are adding.
- Type: This dropdown menu is populated with subcategory choices, only if you've made a Family selection in step 5b.
- Style: This dropdown menu is populated with sub-subcategory choices, only if you've made a Type selection step 5c.
- Description (Required): Enter the description of the product or the general description of the product set if there are variants.
- Item Features: Enter particular features—selling points—that will display to your customers as product feature bullet points following your description text. As you finish typing each item, click the Add Feature button. Your newly-added feature will be displayed in the Feature Description table. You may add unlimited bullet-point features by clicking the Add Feature button after each entry. You may also use the arrows to modify the sequence in which the bullet points will appear on your website product pages.
- Once you're finished entering your product information, select Save Changes.
- You will be returned to the Product View page, where you may upload one or more product images by selecting Edit Image(s). Doing so will open a modal window where the following configurations can be made:
- Choose File: Click to browse your computer for the image file that you will be uploading.
- Image Name: The text entered here will display as a caption on your image, when users hover over it on the website product detail page.
- Background Color: If the image dimensions are not symmetrical, a background color will be added as padding to make the image appear as square on your website. Choose the option that you think looks best for any given image that you upload.
- Set as Primary: If you upload one or more images, you are required to designate a single image as "primary." The primary image will be the first image to display on the website product page, as well as on the search results page, product groups, and other website locations where the product may display.
- Select Upload and repeat steps 6a through 6c for each product image that you wish to add.
- Further down the Product View page, there is a button labeled Add Variant. Variants are the available options for a given product listing. For example, T-shirts are typically available in different sizes and colors. "Size" and "Color" would be considered variants.
You may enter an unlimited number of variants, but you are required to enter a minimum of one. Select Add Variant.
- The Add/Edit Product Item modal window will display. Enter the following information for each variant:
- Part # (Required): Also labeled as "Item #" in the variant table. This must be a unique value.
- MSRP: If you are offering this product for sale, or if you simply wish to display the MSRP on your website, enter that value here.
- Description (Required): Enter a description that will help customers identify the difference product variants.
- Sequencing: If you want to change the order in which your product variants will display on the website product detail page, use the arrow buttons to re-order any given line item in the variant table.
- Once you've finished adding variants, select Back to add additional products to your custom catalog if needed.
After you've added products, you will need to publish your catalog it to your website. Proceed to the help section Publishing Custom Catalogs/Products
C. Publishing Custom Catalogs/Products
- Go to Showcase > Catalogs
- Select your custom catalog, which will be displayed beneath the Bulk Selections section. Your catalog will be preceded with (Custom). Once selected, a check box menu for the catalog years will display. Choose the year or years that apply and select Save Changes.
- Go to Publish Changes in the top right header menu and select.