ARI-CMS Configuration Free
Aliasing a BlueTie Email account
Create a BlueTie Email Account
Forwarding BlueTie Email Messages
How do I Access my BlueTie Email
Unlock or Reset Password for BlueTie Email
What is a BlueTie Email Enterprise Manager
FAQ - Legacy Ecommerce Website Checkout & Payment Gateways
How do I Set a Default Legacy Ecommerce Shipping Option?
Legacy Ecommerce Store Configuration
Catalog and Product Management
Aftermarket Catalog and Product Management
OEM Catalog and Product Management
Catalog Availablility - Partstream OEM
StreamsAdmin / OEM Replacement Catalog
Update Ecommerce OEM Prices by Price File Import
Private Catalog and Product Management
Examples of Product Data and Attributes
Export Ecommerce Products and Product Groups to CSV
How do I Create and Publish Private/Custom Catalogs?
Update Fitment by CSV Import
Update Fitment by User Interface
Update Private Catalog Products and Product Groups by CSV Import
Update Private Catalog Products and Product Groups by User Interface
What Should I Know Before Starting a Private Catalog?
Delete or Exclude a Product Group
Ecommerce Products, Product Groups, Categories and Catalogs
Hide an Ecommerce Category or Product Group
Hosting Visuals in Media Center
How to Feature Product Groups
How to Format an Ecommerce SKU for Imports
Update Categories and Category Structure by CSV Import
Update Categories and Category Structure by User Interface
Update Cost Overrides by CSV Import
Update Image Overrides by CSV Import
Update Price Overrides by CSV Import
Update Price Rules & Price Overrides by User Interface
Update Product Group Category Mapping by CSV Import
Update Product Group Category Mapping by User Interface
Update Shelf Inventory and Price by User Interface
Update Shelf Inventory and Sale Price by CSV Import
Ecommerce Checkout Process and Orders
Create Coupon Codes
EasyPost - Feature Summary and Set-up
How to Buy Postage
How to Charge Shipping
How to Configure Paypal for Checkout
How to configure Authorize.net for checkout
How to configure Stripe for checkout
Lightspeed Web Orders Module
Getting Started with Ecommerce
Configure Inventory Rules
Ecommerce Terms and Functions
File Center Import and Export Hub
General Account Settings
Basic Site Functions
ARI CMS Favorites Menu
CMS Navigation Menu Links
FAQ - ARI Responsive Websites
FAQ - The California Consumer Privacy Act (CCPA)
Get Self Help inside ARI-CMS
How do I reach ARI?
Publish Site Changes
Welcome to the ARI-CMS Self Help Center!
Dealer Management Systems (DMS)
File Import and Export Options
Intro to Integrations
OEM Price Uploads for Ecommerce and Legacy Ecommerce
Add and Remove Inventory Units
Creating Inventory Packages
Finalizing Inventory Records Imported from a DMS
How Do I Restore My Deleted Unit Inventory?
Importing Units to Inventory Manager via CSV file
Required Inventory Fields
CDK Pro-Level Unit Inventory Integration
Configure VDP Getting Noticed Indicator
Enhance Digital Retailing with Payment Genie
How do I generate an authorization code for ARI Mobile?
Managing Unit Inventory for Multiple Store Locations
Sales on Major Unit Inventory
Where do I Manage Inventory?
ARI Responsive Leads
Individual Lead Forms
Available Lead Forms
Best Price Form
Contact Us Form
Customer Survey Form
Get Pre-Qualified Form
Make Offer Form
Newsletter Signup Form
Parts Request Form
Rental Request Form
Request Brochure Form
Request Quote Form
Schedule Test Drive Form
VIN Check Form
Value Your Trade Form
Accessing Secure Leads with Password Protection
Configure Lead Email Notifications
Lead Spam Protection
Managing ARI Responsive Lead Records
Secure Lead Form: ARI Internal Users versus Dealer Administrators
Tracking Form Submissions with Google Tag Manager
Intro to Leads and Orders
Legacy Ecommerce Orders
Changing the Status of a Legacy Ecommerce Order
Legacy Ecommerce Web Order Exports
Process or Refund a Legacy Ecommerce Order
Reviewing Legacy Ecommerce Orders
Intro to Legacy Ecommerce Payment Methods
Legacy Ecommerce Payment Gateway Integrations
PayPal Integration for Legacy Ecommerce
Catalog Sequence (Legacy Ecommerce)
Configure Regions for Legacy Ecommerce
Custom Products (Legacy Ecommerce)
Legacy Ecommerce Allowed Countries
Legacy Ecommerce Catalogs
Legacy Ecommerce Delivery Methods and Rates
Legacy Ecommerce Promotions Codes
Legacy Ecommerce Regional and City Taxes
Managing Legacy Ecommerce Products and Product Varients
Sales on Legacy Ecommerce Products
Where do I Manage Legacy Ecommerce?
Managing New Models Products and Product Variants
New Models Catalogs
Sales on New Models Products
Where do I manage New Models
Adding Custom Text to Legacy Ecommerce Products
Adding a YouTube Video to a Legacy Ecommerce Product
Exporting & Importing Legacy Ecommerce Price Files
Import Legacy Ecommerce Products (Prices & Availability)
Adding & Editing Custom Brochures with Custom Showcase
Breadcrumb Navigation Component
Business Information Component
Configure CTAs With the VDP Unit Detail Component
Google Analytics Component
Google Tag Manager Component
Highlight Links Component
Item Groups & Showrooms Component
Lead Form Component
Logo Bar Component
OEM Parts Lookup
Offer Rotator Component
Offered Services Component
Page Asset Component
Page Head Title Component
Page Structure Component
Payment Calculator Component
Polaris Tracking Component
Primary Navigation Component
SEO Content Component: Overview and Setup
Search Bar Component
Secure Lead Form Component
Showcase Home Component
Site Map Component
Social Media Component
Store Locations Component
Component doesn't have an "+ Add Another" option
Component is displaying in an unexpected area
Component isn't displaying on website
Component isn't in my library
I can't access components in the CMS
What components are available for an ARI Responsive website?
What is a Component?
Working with Components
Adding a Custom Page
Search Page: Adding Custom Page/HTML Titles to Filtered Search Results
Sitemap Page: Adding Links to your Sitemap (HTML & XML)
Intro to Site Content
What browsers are supported?
What file formats can uploaded via Media Browser/File Browser?
What is Responsive Design?
Site Design and Content
Configuring the Homepage
Inventory, New Models and Legacy Ecommerce Product Groups
Add Custom Services
Add Pre-loaded Services
Enable Services for Display on Website
Enabling the Request Service Form
Managing Services for Multiple Store Locations
Brand Sequence (Brochures)
Exporting Custom Legacy eCommerce Data from Endeavor
Updated by Patrick Mares
You can create a Custom Showcase for products or brands that have not been pre-loaded into the Command Center. Your Custom Showcase will display on your website side-by-side, in a similar format, as the pre-loaded showcase catalogs.
Adding a Custom Brochure (aka Showcase) Catalog
- Go to Products > Custom Showcase. On the Custom Showcase Catalogs page, select Create a Showcase.
- Enter the following information on the Custom Showcase Configuration page:
- Industry: Choose the industry that best applies to the hard good products that you will be entering into this catalog.
- Company Name (Required): Click into this dropdown list and choose the desired product manufacturer from the alphabetical dropdown list. If the manufacturer is not present, you can add one by selecting +Add a new one at the very top of the dropdown list.
- New Company Name: If you selected + Add a New One in step 3b, enter the appropriate information into the New Company Name field.
- Showcase Type: This radio menu is populated by the Industry that you selected in step 3a. Choose the one that best applies to the hard good products that you will be entering into this catalog.
- Create New Type: If the existing list of Showcase Types doesn't include a good option, you may create your own type by entering it here.
- Select Save and Continue.
- The Custom Showcase Configuration page will update to show the info that you've entered, with an option to add a logo. To add a logo, select Add/Update Company Logo.
- One you have your catalog configured, select Add New Product.
- You will be taken to the Custom Showcase Item page.
- If you wish to add one or more product images, select Edit Image(s) and upload the image files from your computer.
- To continue adding product information, select Edit Product Information.
- On the Product Listing page, enter the following information:
- Item # (Required): Enter a unique product ID.
- Item Name (Required): Enter the name of the hard good product.
- Item Year: Enter the model year.
- Item Price: Enter the product price.
- Description (Required): Enter the product description.
- Item Features: Enter particular features—selling points—that will display to your customers as product feature bullet points following your description text. As you finish typing each item, click the Add Feature button. Your newly-added feature will be displayed in the Feature Description table. You may add unlimited bullet-point features by clicking the Add Feature button after each entry. You may also use the arrows to modify the sequence in which the bullet points will appear on your website product pages.
- Select Save Changes.
- If you wish to continue adding hard good products to your catalog, select Back to Product list and repeat steps 5 through 8 as necessary. Otherwise, return to the main menu and click to expand the Store menu. Select Catalog Manager > Catalog Manager.
- Locate and activate your custom catalog:
- Select Available in the tab menu beneath the Manage Brands title. Your catalog title will be preceded with the word (Custom).
- Select the corresponding check box for your catalog.
- Select Save Changes.
- Now that your catalog is active, you must enable the catalog years that apply to the products you've entered.
- Select Active in the tab menu beneath the Manage Brands title.
- Locate your custom catalog in the Bulk Selections section of the page. The catalog title will be preceded with the word (Custom). Click to expand.
- Select the catalog year (or years) that apply.
- Select Save Changes, then select Publish Changes in the top-right header menu