ARI-CMS Configuration Free
ARI Mobile Jumpstart Guide
How do I generate an authorization code for ARI Mobile?
Users and User Access
Configure VDP Getting Noticed Indicator
Aliasing a BlueTie Email account
Create a BlueTie Email Account
Forwarding BlueTie Email Messages
How do I Access my BlueTie Email
Unlock or Reset Password for BlueTie Email
What is a BlueTie Email Enterprise Manager
Intro to Legacy Ecommerce Payment Methods
Legacy Ecommerce Payment Gateway Integrations
PayPal Integration for Legacy Ecommerce
Configure Regions for Legacy Ecommerce
FAQ - Legacy Ecommerce Website Checkout & Payment Gateways
How do I Set a Default Legacy Ecommerce Shipping Option?
Legacy Ecommerce Allowed Countries
Legacy Ecommerce Delivery Methods and Rates
Legacy Ecommerce Regional and City Taxes
Legacy Ecommerce Store Configuration
Catalog and Product Management
Aftermarket Catalog and Product Management
OEM Catalog and Product Management
Catalog Availablility - Partstream OEM
StreamsAdmin / OEM Replacement Catalog
Update Ecommerce OEM Prices by Price File Import
Private Catalog and Product Management
Examples of Product Data and Attributes
Export Ecommerce Products and Product Groups to CSV
How do I Create and Publish Private/Custom Catalogs?
Update Fitment by CSV Import
Update Fitment by User Interface
Update Private Catalog Products and Product Groups by CSV Import
Update Private Catalog Products and Product Groups by User Interface
What Should I Know Before Starting a Private Catalog?
Delete or Exclude a Product Group
Ecommerce Products, Product Groups, Categories and Catalogs
Hide an Ecommerce Category or Product Group
Hosting Visuals in Media Center
How to Feature Product Groups
How to Format an Ecommerce SKU for Imports
Update Categories and Category Structure by CSV Import
Update Categories and Category Structure by User Interface
Update Cost Overrides by CSV Import
Update Image Overrides by CSV Import
Update Price Overrides by CSV Import
Update Price Rules & Price Overrides by User Interface
Update Product Group Category Mapping by CSV Import
Update Product Group Category Mapping by User Interface
Update Shelf Inventory and Price by User Interface
Update Shelf Inventory and Sale Price by CSV Import
Ecommerce Checkout Process and Orders
Create Coupon Codes
EasyPost - Feature Summary and Set-up
How to Buy Postage
How to Charge Shipping
How to Configure Paypal for Checkout
How to configure Authorize.net for checkout
How to configure Stripe for checkout
Lightspeed Web Orders Module
Getting Started with Ecommerce
Configure Inventory Rules
Ecommerce Terms and Functions
File Center Import and Export Hub
General Account Settings
ARI CMS Favorites Menu
CMS Navigation Menu Links
Configuring the Homepage
Enhance Digital Retailing with Payment Genie
Existing Inventory Vehicle and Equipment Display Page
FAQ - ARI Responsive Websites
FAQ - The California Consumer Privacy Act (CCPA)
Get Self Help inside ARI-CMS
How do I reach ARI?
Publish Site Changes
Welcome to the ARI-CMS Self Help Center!
What is the New Inventory Vehicle and Equipment Display Page?
Where do I Manage Inventory?
Where do I Manage Legacy Ecommerce?
Where do I manage New Models
Dealer Management Systems (DMS)
CDK Lightspeed CEM/V-SEPT Integration
CDK Lightspeed PG&A Inventory Integration
CDK Pro-Level Unit Inventory Integration
File Import and Export Options
Intro to Integrations
OEM Price Uploads for Ecommerce and Legacy Ecommerce
ARI Responsive Leads
Individual Lead Forms
Available Lead Forms
Best Price Form
Contact Us Form
Customer Survey Form
Get Pre-Qualified Form
Make Offer Form
Newsletter Signup Form
Parts Request Form
Rental Request Form
Request Brochure Form
Request Quote Form
Schedule Test Drive Form
VIN Check Form
Value Your Trade Form
Accessing Secure Leads with Password Protection
Configure Lead Email Notifications
Lead Spam Protection
Managing ARI Responsive Lead Records
Secure Lead Form: ARI Internal Users versus Dealer Administrators
Tracking Form Submissions with Google Tag Manager
Legacy Ecommerce Orders
Changing the Status of a Legacy Ecommerce Order
Legacy Ecommerce Web Order Exports
Process or Refund a Legacy Ecommerce Order
Reviewing Legacy Ecommerce Orders
Intro to Leads and Orders
Lead Attribution - ARI Responsive Websites
Add and Remove Inventory Units
Creating Inventory Packages
Finalizing Inventory Records Imported from a DMS
How Do I Restore My Deleted Unit Inventory?
Importing Units to Inventory Manager via CSV file
Required Inventory Fields
Adding Custom Text to Legacy Ecommerce Products
Adding a YouTube Video to a Legacy Ecommerce Product
Exporting & Importing Legacy Ecommerce Price Files
Import Legacy Ecommerce Products (Prices & Availability)
Intro to Product Manager
Managing Products and Product Variants
Adding & Editing Custom Brochures with Custom Showcase
Custom Products (Legacy Ecommerce)
Inventory, New Models and Legacy Ecommerce Product Groups
Breadcrumb Navigation Component
Business Information Component
Configure CTAs With the VDP Unit Detail Component
Google Analytics Component
Google Tag Manager Component
Highlight Links Component
Item Groups & Showrooms Component
Lead Form Component
Logo Bar Component
OEM Parts Lookup
Offer Rotator Component
Offered Services Component
Page Asset Component
Page Head Title Component
Page Structure Component
Payment Calculator Component
Polaris Tracking Component
Primary Navigation Component
SEO Content Component: Overview and Setup
Search Bar Component
Secure Lead Form Component
Showcase Home Component
Site Map Component
Social Media Component
Store Locations Component
Component doesn't have an "+ Add Another" option
Component is displaying in an unexpected area
Component isn't displaying on website
Component isn't in my library
I can't access components in the CMS
What components are available for an ARI Responsive website?
What is a Component?
Working with Components
Adding a Custom Page
Search Page: Adding Custom Page/HTML Titles to Filtered Search Results
Sitemap Page: Adding Links to your Sitemap (HTML & XML)
Intro to Site Content
What browsers are supported?
What file formats can uploaded via Media Browser/File Browser?
What is Responsive Design?
Intro to Locations
Leads by Location
Managing Unit Inventory for Multiple Store Locations
Update Location Information
Add Custom Services
Add Pre-loaded Services
Enable Services for Display on Website
Enabling the Request Service Form
Managing Services for Multiple Store Locations
Brand Sequence (Brochures)
Catalog Sequence (Legacy Ecommerce)
Exporting Custom Legacy eCommerce Data from Endeavor
Legacy Ecommerce Promotions Codes
Updated by Patrick Mares
ARI and CDK offer dealers a Pro-Level Unit Inventory Integration between their Lightspeed EVO dealer management system and their ARI Content Manager (CMS). This integration allows dealers to manage unit inventory on their website from directly within EVO, with changes posted to their ARI websites in real-time.
In order to properly integrate, dealers must have:
- An ARI Responsive website with the integration enabled
- Lightspeed EVO version 2017.03 or later
Usage Guide: CDK Pro-Level Integration - Major Unit Inventory.pdf
To complete the integration setup, you'll need to access to both ARI Content Manager (CMS) and the Lightspeed EVO > System > Lightspeed Subscriptions menu.
- From the ARI Content Manager (CMS) home page, click on Integrations in the navigation bar on the left side of your screen.
- From the Type drop-down menu, select DMS Integration.
- From the System drop-down menu, select CDK Pro-Level Integration. If this option is not available to you, please contact your ARI website consultant or sales representative.The following steps vary depending on your website configuration. If your website represents a single physical location, proceed as described below. If your website is configured for multiple locations, you'll need to enter a unique CMF for each location corresponding to the EVO database for each location. You'll also need to initiate and validate those licenses separately following the steps described below for each location (which will require you to have access to each store's EVO database). If any of your website's locations are missing from this screen, please reach out to your website representative.
- Enter your EVO CMF and your email address, then click Initiate Licensing as pictured below.
- Once initiated successfully, the instructions pictured below will direct you to access your Lightspeed EVO system to complete the Integration Subscription Consent. Copy them to a notepad or word processing document if you need to leave ARI Content Manager to complete the process, then when you are ready to proceed click the Acknowledge button. Note: For your convenience, a copy of these instructions will also be delivered to the email address you entered in the previous step.If you are integrating multiple locations, you will need to complete the Integration Subscription Consent process for each location separately.
- Once you have completed the Integration Subscription Consent process in your Lightspeed EVO system, navigate back to this screen by following steps 1-3 above. Click the Validate License button as pictured below.
- If successful, the message pictured below will inform you that you have completed license validation for this location. Please review the information and click Acknowledge. If unsuccessful, please wait 2 hours and then repeat step 6. If your validation is still unsuccessful after waiting 2 hours, please contact ARI Technical Support for additional assistance.
- When you are finished configuring locations, click the Save DMS Configuration button at the bottom of the screen. Then click Publish Changes from the drop-down in the upper-right corner of ARI Content Manager.